-HDC- Deviants -HDC- Deviants

Gay!

HDC responds:

uber gay hahah

Ferris Wheel (Attempt 1) Ferris Wheel (Attempt 1)

Vash didn't sample this one lol, and my take is it sounds cluttered together... But Mickey gave me a BJ for a good review so.... OMG SO DOPE!

Teqneek responds:

Some people don't see the vision. And that's okay.

I agree with your review btw; but I already knew the flaws which is what I was talking about in the description.

Knocker Knocker

Good job man, I can tell you tamper with other genres, because you actually have a progression. :) good job.

Most people on here don't understand the fundamentals of theory.

+Little Boy Rude+ +Little Boy Rude+

I loved the mix all the way until the drop, then the EQ problem you stated showed its head, other than that, the only problem I have on the downbeat is just a minor one, related to EQ with the high pitched bell layer at the beginning.

Then the dropdown after that drop is beautiful. :) good job.

Fr0z- reap what you sow Fr0z- reap what you sow

Not bad man, keep working on it, you will get better, you have plenty of room to improve!

fr0z responds:

Renegade Renegade

Good song man :)

Teqneek responds:

Thank you. Just you wait. Ferris Wheel is next. And it's about Ferris Wheel. And Ferris Wheels.

Facing Fears - Quartz Facing Fears - Quartz

Very nice job, lets collab :) I will mix for ya, and make a beat, allow me to produce for you :) I would really enjoy working with you, my facebook account is facebook.com/imvashelite its a personal account name will show up as Ron Gill :) add me mr Quartz, I look forward to hearing from you.

It's Raining Men Remix - The Living Tombstone ft. Eilemonty It's Raining Men Remix - The Living Tombstone ft. Eilemonty

Very good remix :)

Monster (feat. TK) Monster (feat. TK)

Insane, lovin' the sound :)

Viscerality - Lovely Sweet Dreams Viscerality - Lovely Sweet Dreams

Very very good man :) Great job!

VisceralSounds responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it :)